Both an island and a country, Singapore proves to be one of the finest holiday destinations!
It has a number of tourist attractions and people from all over the world come to visit this beautiful place. As a matter of fact, it is the 5th most visited city by international tourists! Also, It is one of the cleanest and safest countries.
Here is some information on what you can expect from your trip to Singapore:
- Language – Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, English
- Currency – Singapore Dollars
- Ways to reach your destination – Singapore is well connected by land, air and water too.
- Food – Chinese, Indian, Indonesian. It is very diverse!!
Some other facts:
- Singapore is commonly known as the lion city
- It houses the famous Merlion
- Chewing gums are not allowed in this country
Places to visit and things to do in Singapore
- Sentosa Island – Our top pick in Singapore is Sentosa. This small island is a popular getaway for tourists and one of the most happening places in South East Asia. Famous for its 3 beaches- Siloso, Palawan, and Tanjong beach- this is a perfect destination for de-stressing, and exciting parties.2. A Visual Treat, the Merlion: The Merlion is Singapore’s mascot and has the head of a lion and the body of a fish. There are 7 Merlion statues in Singapore, however only 5 are recognized by the Singapore Tourism Board. Singapore on a Shoestring Group Trip
3. Clarke Quay and Riverside : This festival village dedicated to good times, combining dining, shopping and a heritage inspired Disney-style adventure ride. Over Clarke Quay is Attica, famous for its outrageous parties.
4. The Universal Studios: Visit the most wowed upon place ever! The Sights, Games, Shows and Rides in this place leave you awestruck and make this the best part of your trip to Singapore.
Is Singapore in your bucket list? Check out this exciting 4Nights/5 Days group trip to Singapore from 25th January 2017 to 29th January 2017. Only for the young and lively. Singapore on a Shoestring Group Trip
5. Singapore Zoo and Night Safari: The Singapore Zoo is a must-see. It’s an open-air zoo, which is great because animals aren’t locked up in tiny cages
6. Experience the beauty and delicacies of China Town: Hong Kong Temple in china town is made from the finest materials and best craftsmen that China had to offer around the time of its construction in the 1840s. The refreshed Chinatown Food Street celebrates the assembly of specialty dishes from main Chinese dialects and the different races in Singapore
7. Eat in Little India: Here you get interesting snacks, great vegetables, and oh-so-awesome food! This place has a large number of eating joints which offer authentic delicacies from India at very economical prices.
8. The Singapore River Cruise: is one of the things most tourists enjoy. Taking a leisurely ride on the river cruise will take you past the landmarks of the Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade Singapore, The Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer and the latest attraction Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort.
Is Singapore in your bucket list? Check out this exciting 4Nights/5 Days group trip to Singapore from 25th January 2017 to 29th January 2017. Only for the young and lively.
Let us assure you that its not that typical touch and go tour. We explore, we party and we have made sure that you have enough time to interact with the locals and other travellers. Save the dates!