A true marvel set very near to the heart of the country, Rajasthan- the land of the rulers. There is a lot to explore and the adventure rides across the state are ones that one should experience at least once in a lifetime.
Following is the list of some great things to do in Rajasthan during your stay:
1. Experience the glorious “Sound and Light” Show at Amer Fort, Jaipur:
History repeats itself when the rumbling sounds of the show matched with beautiful lights strike your senses. This heavenly experience introduces you to the beautiful architecture and the inspiring history of the place.
2. Take a Jeep Safari at the Ranthambore National Park:
“Life is either a great adventure or nothing”. As you trail across the forests of Ranthambore, Rajasthan, a jeep safari, gives you an excellent feel of the wildlife.
3. Witness the beautiful sunset while boating at Lake Pichola:
Surrounded by the Aravalis, Udaipur’s lap has been gifted with many beautiful lakes that give a scenic view of the sun drowning down the horizon.
4. Revive your soul as your take a dive into the Pushkar Ghat:
Legend has it that the purity of the Pushkar Lake is such that it can wash away all the sins and evils from those who bathe in it.
5. A Camel Ride at the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer:
A rustic experience and a great memory that you’ll cherish for a lifetime, a camel ride in India is exclusive to the Thar Desert, Rajasthan.
6. Ziplining at Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur:
First of its kind and one of a few spots in Rajasthan to enjoy the zipline is the Mehrangarh Fort of Jodhpur, you will love the blue city from the top as you enjoy a great and adventurous ride.
7. Shake a leg at the folk steps as you do a bonfire in between the desert:
The Rajasthani folk songs and dances are bound to make you feel the urge to share a moment of tradition, joy and love with your partner. Enjoy dancing around the bonfire under the stars.
8. Hunting the horror at Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan:
Located just 30 KMS away from the city of Alwar, Bhangarh Fort is home to some evil spirits, “as they say”, the Fort was long ago cursed by a magician which let to its destruction. It is now one of India’s official horror sites.
9. Capture the beauty of Rajasthan in its Havelis, Temples, Forts, and Palaces:
The central beauty of Rajasthan lies in its marvels of architecture that are spread across the state. Each one narrates a different tale and walking past these lets you feel the essence of Rajasthan.
10. A sky of stars above and the starry lights of the town below, A night visit at Nahargarh is not what you can afford to miss:
Nahargarh is the best spot to experience the beauty of the Pink City and the capital of Rajasthan, a visit here will make your trip to Rajasthan complete. Enjoy the Feast as you let yourself free in the winds of Rajasthan!
Watch out! There’s a lot more to Rajasthan than this…. Want to experience yourself? Join us on our Banjara Trip from 23rd December- 31st December. Visit here to know more or just check our the event on Facebook.