Kutch Nahi Dekha toh Kuch Nahi Dekha… ☺
Every year when the tides go virtual, when the sea meets to form one, when the sky has nothing to offer but still the silver lining of the clouds, the time is more fond for everyone who visits this place at a perfectly right time. From the days of hot and irresistible climate to the soft and sober cold atmosphere to chill out on the same snow alike desert, no one would ever imagine how the lands existed before. So is the nature’s play of the Rann of Kutch.
It’s going to be that time of the year where the festivals take a colourful touch on the white Canvas of the Salt Desert. Kutch is a renowned time when people only mark there dates to set back on a traditional note and look on the other side of the miracle filled Mother Nature.
Let’s explore hidden treasures of the Great Rann of Kutch this February led by our expert team.
|Start & end location:||Bhuj|
|Trip dates:||8th Feb to 10th Feb|
How to Reach Bhuj: There are direct trains from New Delhi and Mumbai. Also there is a direct flight from Mumbai. There are direct buses from Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Vadodara.
Physical Level: While the tour itself is not very strenuous, please note that it can involve the following: somewhat long days, a good amount of walking, long journeys by private vehicle or train, early morning wake-ups and other similarly challenging scenarios.
Subject to Change: Please keep in mind that the above itinerary and activities are subject to change. Travel sometime involves unexpected situations so things might need to be re-arranged at times. However, it is important to remember that travel is all about the journey, and so even the unexpected situations we may face should be treated as part of the overall experience!
Accommodation: Prices are based on the double/triple sharing of rooms and single members of the group will typically be put together.
Follow us on Facebook to get our trip updates
Day 1: Arrive in Bhuj
- Pickup from Bhuj railway station at 09 AM
- We will leave for Dhordo, the tent city of Kutch where Rann Utsav happens in our comfortable Traveller
- We will stay in Kutcchi Bhungas (Mud house) at Hodka
- After Lunch we will visit the White Desert
- Sunset at Dhordo White Desert
- Handicraft shopping at Dhordo
- Cultural Festival and Bonfire
Day 2: Dholavira
- After breakfast we will leave for Dholavira
- Sunset point at Dholavira Desert of Rann
- Campfire and Bonfire
- Breakfast and Dinner will be provided
- Have breakfast and Visit Dholavira Archaeological Site, Museum and Dholavira Lake
- Have lunch and leave for Bhuj
- End the tour with a lovely smile on your face
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
Those who are coming from Mumbai/Pune can catch Bandra AC Superfast Express which departs at 04 PM from Bhuj and reaches Samakhiyali at 06 PM
Till we meet again!
Please note: Roaming Clan will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights/trains & acts or forces of nature. The client will have to bear the charges of cancellation (if charged by the hotel & other suppliers) arising due to delayed or cancelled flights/trains & acts or forces of nature.
- 50% of your booking amount will be refunded if you cancel your participation before 30 days of the tour date.
- 25% of your booking amount will be refunded if you cancel your participation before 20 days of the tour date.
- No refund afterwards.
- No show will be considered as a cancellation and no amount will be refunded.
We request you to please check our Disclaimer, waiver and release. You will be asked to sign this document on Day 1 of this trip.